All conference booklet ads must be submitted by May 15th, 2020.
All conference booklet ads will be printed in FULL COLOR.
1. AAAM utilizes its publications to advance the museum profession and benefit its membership, and reserves the right to reject or cancel advertisements that are not in the best interest of the its members.
2. Advertisement orders must be confirmed in writing by specified deadlines. Orders received after the deadline will not be published for that issue/publication. Verbal confirmations are not acceptable.
3. Artwork must arrive by specified deadlines. No typesetting or alterations will be done by the printer or AAAM.
4. AAAM reserves the right to determine ad placement in maintaining a balanced aesthetic within the conference booklet.
5. Rates quoted are per advertisement and/or insertion.
6. No cancellations or changes in advertisement orders will be accepted after the space reservation closing dates.
7. Cancellations must be received in writing prior to the space closing date. Any advertiser canceling advertisements after the closing date will be charged and held responsible for the the full amount of the advertisement.